Q. Why am I unable to purchase a Box Seat?
Tickets can be purchased for sections A-D. Box seats are only available to box holders at this time.Contact the Box Office at 231.439.2610 or email@example.com the week of an event to inquire if box seating has opened up for purchase.
Q. May I have my tickets mailed to me? When may I pick them up?
The Center is currently not mailing tickets for the 2019 Summer Season.
- For subscripton holders, your tickets will be printed and held in Will Call under your last name. You may pick them up at the start of the season, the first event you attend, or at each event throughout the season.
- For those with single tickets, you have the option to print your tickets at home or have them held at Will Call for you.
Q. If tickets just went on sale, why are some events already sold out?
Subscriptions to 4 or more events went on sale in October. Consider being a subscriber for the next season to secure your seats earlier than the general public sale! There are also advanced ticketing periods, as part of our donor benefits.
Q. “I am unable to attend an event I purchased tickets for!”
We understand summer is a busy season and you may overbook yourself or have something come up! While our tickets are non-refundable, you still have some options.
- Share. Reach out to family or friends that may want to attend, but do not have tickets yet.
- Exchange. Contact us to exchange your tickets for another event or show, based on availability (some fees may apply).
- Donate. Tickets may be donated back to GLCFA and are tax-deductible.
Q. What do I wear?
Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable! We want you to feel most welcome, regardless of wardrobe. The type of performance can sometimes be the best indicator of what is most often worn by others. For example, the audiences might be dressier for a live theater event than they might be for a pop/rock concert, comedy or family show. Men often wear casual slacks with a button down shirt or sweater and jacket while others opt for jeans and a polo shirt. Some men even prefer wearing a suit. Attire for the ladies varies from dresses and skirts to pants and jeans. Regardless of your choice, we want you to feel comfortable enough to truly enjoy your experience.
Q. Can I take pictures or video at the events?
Audience photography, recording or any other form of reproduction of the shows is prohibited. But we encourage all kinds of photos in the Center, before the show. Tag us on social media if you want! #greatlakescenterforthearts #inspireentertaineducate #wherepassioncomesalive
- @greatlakescfa (Instagram)
- Great Lakes Center for the Arts (Facebook)
Q. Where are you located and where can I park?
The Center is located at 800 Bay Harbor Drive, in Bay Harbor Michigan. The Bay Harbor community is just outside of Petoskey on US 31. Parking for the Center is located in the GLCFA Main Parking Lot, with overflow in the Lot behind it. (see diagram below)
Q. Where can I view a seating map?
Please feel free to call the Box Office at 231.439.2610, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.