THE CENTER AND COVID-19
Great Lakes Center for the Arts is committed to providing a safe and healthy venue for all our patrons, artists, volunteers, and employees. While visiting the Center may feel a little different, you can expect the same world-class talent on the stage or screen that you are accustomed to. We appreciate your continued understanding as we adjust to a new normal. The Center’s updated policies meet or exceed state and federal requirements and will continue to evolve as we advance through the various reopening phases.
Purchase with confidence! Should COVID-19 further affect upcoming events, the following options are available to all ticket holders.
- Attend the rescheduled event at the same pricing tier.
- Exchange your tickets for another event.
- Exchange your tickets for a gift certificate to be used at any time.
- Donate your tickets to the Center and receive a tax receipt.
- Refund your tickets for the full amount.