Country Music Award-winning husband and wife country duo.
Since breaking out in 2010 with 2X-platinum #1 chart-breaker Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not, husband and wife team Keifer and Shawna Thompson have delivered two Top 5 Country albums and another romantic #1 hit with platinum-certified If I Didn’t Have You -- plus two more Top 10s with I Got You and Everything I Shouldn’t Be Thinking About. With five Top 20 hits, nearly 1 billion digital streams, and a social media following of over 1.9 million, the Reviver Entertainment duo has been honored with multiple GRAMMY nominations and wins at the ACM and CMA Awards for Vocal Duo of the Year. They have also tallied national television appearances on Today, Fox & Friends, The Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Conan, Hallmark’s Home & Family, and CBS This Morning. Thompson Square’s new single, Masterpiece, is poised to follow in their career success. Inspired by their three-year-old son Cooper and written solely by Keifer Thompson, Masterpiece also serves as the title track of their third studio album, which was produced by the duo alongside GRAMMY winner Nathan Chapman (Taylor Swift), perennial hitmaker Dann Huff (Keith Urban) and Ilya Toshinsky.
During Your Experience
- The Lobby will open an hour prior to any event, and the Theater will open 30 minutes prior.
- Patrons are permitted to bring full bottles of water only with a lid that closes into the Theater.
- As you enter the Theater, please have your ticket(s) printed or open on your device and ready for touchless ticketing scanning.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for your use in various places around the venue.
- As of July 1, the state of Michigan has removed all mask requirements. Patrons choosing to continue masking should feel welcomed attending events.
Directors’ Society Supporters
Carole and Bill Cobb