Country music living legend
"A singer so influential that she's shaped everyone from Miranda Lambert to Margo Price to Brandi Carlile."
The country music icon's sultry voice and vivacious stage presence make Tanya Tucker one of the most admired and respected female vocalists in the country music genre. Tanya's reign includes 23 Top 40 albums and a string of 56 Top 40 singles, 10 of which reached the No. 1 spot on the Billboard charts. Along the way, she has provided some of the biggest country music songs of each decade, including the hit "Delta Dawn." Tucker is the recipient of numerous awards, and in August 2016, the Academy of Country Music honored Tucker with the Cliffie Stone Icon Award during the 10th Annual ACM Honors Awards show.
Tanya Tucker engraved her name in the country music history books when she was just 13 years old. In the next decade, Tucker became one of the few child performers to transition into adulthood and maintain her fan base. During her career, she's notched a remarkable streak of hits, including the chart-topping "What's Your Mama's Name," "Blood Red and Goin' Down," and "Would You Lay with Me (In a Field of Stone)." Her brand new album While I'm Livin' has received a multitude of critical praise including Entertainment Weekly saying "though the 60-year-old star has released more than two dozen albums of fresh material in her four-decade career...she has never issued anything as raw, pure, and edgy as While I'm Livin'."
During Your Experience
- The Lobby will open an hour prior to any event, and the Theater will open 30 minutes prior.
- Patrons are permitted to bring full bottles of water only with a lid that closes into the Theater.
- As you enter the Theater, please have your ticket(s) printed or open on your device and ready for touchless ticketing scanning.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for your use in various places around the venue.
- As of July 1, the state of Michigan has removed all mask requirements. Patrons choosing to continue masking should feel welcomed attending events.
Directors' Society Supporters
- Lin and Herb Henkel