Purchase a Subscription
Celebrate the 5th Anniversary Season at incredible events with a Subscription!
Since single tickets (tickets to any individual event) go on sale in waves, subscribing is the best way to lock in your seats for this season.
Before building your subscription, a few things to note:
- For an order to be considered a subscription, it must contain at least 4 events (excluding the annual fundraising Gala)
- If you are purchasing 7 or more events, use code 5THANNIVERSARY for 10% off
- For each of your selected events, you must select the same number of tickets in the same section. If you need to add tickets to a specific event, please contact the Box Office at 231.439.2610 or email@example.com.
- If you have specific seat preferences, make sure to leave them in the comment box at checkout. The Box Office will make its best efforts to honor your request. To view a seat map, click here.
- If you prefer to place your order by phone or e-mail, complete step 1 below and then call the Box Office at 231.439.2610 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
How to Purchase a Subscription
Browse the events and jot down which ones you would like to add to your subscription!
Once you know how many events you are planning to purchase, click the corresponding button to begin building your subscription.
Be sure to put any seat preferences in the notes section of checkout and for those purchasing 7 or more events, use code 5THANNIVERSARY for 10% off.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from the Box Office.
- Seat and Row assignments will be confirmed as soon as possible.
- Tickets for your selected events will be emailed to you as soon as possible and will be available at Will Call starting the week of May 23.
- Subscriptions are available for Sections A-D. Box seats are only available to box holders at this time.
- You are requesting your first choice of a section, and best efforts will be made to fulfill your subscription in your requested section. If your request cannot be fulfilled, you will be notified.
- Subscriptions are not available for fewer than four events. Individual tickets for May and June events are available to purchase now.
- If you have requested extra tickets to events in addition to your base subscription, you will be notified if they cannot be fulfilled.
- All seat selections for your subscription and extra tickets must be in the same section. If you wish to sit next to someone, please subscribe in one order.
- All tickets will be reserved in the subscriber's name only.
- Fulfilled subscription orders are non-refundable. Tickets may be donated back to GLCFA as a tax-deductible gift.
- Can't make one of your shows? Exchanges are free for subscribers up to 72 hours before a performance, based on availability. (Fees apply to exchanges that include an upgrade in seating section).