B.B. King Blues Band
with Claudette King and Michael Lee
For over half a century, B.B. King and his band defined blues to the world. Now, the B.B. King Blues Band members continue touring in remembrance of B.B. King along with additional seasoned blues musicians: James “Boogaloo” Bolden, Claudette King, Russell Jackson, Michael Lee (from The Voice), Wilbert Crosby, Darrell Lavigne, Myron Jackson, and Brandon Jackson. This is your chance to experience and celebrate these incredible legends, with their combined 100 years of musical talent, live on stage.
We intend to present this event under the protocols below with the understanding that plans may change according to state guidance and industry best practices.
Masks required throughout performances
Enhanced sanitation and air filtration protocols
Concessions moved outside
Intermissions eliminated where possible
During Your Experience
- The Lobby and Theater will open 30 minutes prior to any event. Patrons are asked to move directly to their seats upon entering the venue.
- Please limit lobby gathering before and after showtimes.
- Concessions will not be available at this time.
- Coat check will not be available at this time. Please take your coats with you into the Theater, coats may be placed on seats next to you.
- Patrons will be permitted to bring full bottles of water with a lid that closes into the Theater as water fountains will not be available.
- Alcohol will not be permitted due to liquor license restrictions. Please do not bring alcohol to the venue.
- Ushers will not be touching tickets or escorting patrons to their seats. Please have your ticket(s) printed or open on your device and ready for scanning when you arrive.
- This event will be presented without an intermission to avoid crowding and will be limited to 90 minutes.
- Patrons will be asked to exit by sections or rows to avoid crowding while exiting. Please adhere to all announcements before and after the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available for your use in various places around the venue.