With a mission to inspire, entertain, educate, and serve all in Northern Michigan year-round by presenting exceptional experiences across the full spectrum of the performing arts and offering impactful educational opportunities.
The 2021 Summer Season is planned to include a gala event and numerous performances by renowned artists and groups live on Center Stage. The 525-seat, $30 million venue opened in July of 2018 and continues to offer exceptional programming year-round. The Center is a 501(c)3 with four paid internship positions available for summer 2021 in the capacities below. All Great Lakes Center for the Arts interns will work alongside the entire GLCFA team and will gain valuable experience in a variety of areas in arts management.
- Dates are flexible but generally will run May through August.
- Stipends will be $12 per hour, plus time and a half for overtime, up to 55 hours per week.
- Applications will be considered beginning immediately until all positions are filled.
- Interns must have a car at their disposal for the duration.
Housing location and costs are the student’s responsibility. Should you be selected for an internship and need housing, the GLCFA team will make every effort to help.
For details about the Great Lakes Center for the Arts, the internship opportunities, or other questions, please:
- Explore this website
- Email Heather Russell, Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org