How to Subscribe: Three Easy Steps
Step One: Choose your Subscription
- 4 or more events – ensure seats prior to single ticket sales
- 7 or more events – receive a 10% discount
- Entire season – receive a 10% discount and ensure the same seats for every event
Step Two: Decide which events you would like to attend
Step Three: Complete your subscription purchase
- If you subscribed to 7 or more events, enter the discount code SUMMER2019 to receive your discount.
- If you subscribed to the full season, enter the discount code FULLSUMMER2019 to receive your discount.
Click apply to update your total.
What if I want additional tickets for some events?
Place your subscription order for the number of seats you would like for the entire subscription (for example, 2 seats for 10 events). Then call the Box Office at 231.439.2610 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and state how many additional tickets you need (for example, “I would like 3 additional tickets for The Joffrey, a total of 5, and 2 more tickets to Million Dollar Quartet for a total of 4″). You will still receive the discount for all tickets if your subscription is for 7 or more events.
May I choose my seats?
When placing your subscription order, indicate your preferred section, A, B, C or D. In the Comments/Special Instructions box on the checkout screen, indicate your desired seats, such as front aisle, or middle section part way back, or row G on the left, or the same seats as last year. We will make every effort to honor your request.
When will I get my tickets?
Your tickets will be printed and held in Will Call under your last name. You may pick them up at the start of the season or the first event you attend.
May I order additional tickets later on?
Yes, we welcome you to purchase tickets to any events whenever you’d like! We will make every effort to find seats near your subscription or move your subscriber seats to a different location to accommodate your new request (based on availability).
What if I am unable to attend an event I subscribed to?
If you can’t make a show, just let us know! We understand summer is a busy time with lots going on and schedule changes happen.
- Share. Reach out to family or friends that may want to attend, but do not have tickets yet.
- Exchange. Contact us to exchange your tickets for another event or show, based on availability (some fees may apply).
- Donate. Tickets may be donated back to GLCFA and are tax-deductible.
We’re happy to help! Contact the Box Office at email@example.com or 231.439.2610.