FAQs about subscription orders
- Subscriptions are available for Sections A-D. Box seats are only available to box holders at this time.
- You are requesting your first choice of section, and best efforts will be made to fulfill your subscription in your requested section. If your request cannot be fulfilled, you will be notified.
- Subscriptions are not available for fewer than four events. Single tickets go on sale March 1, 2018.
- After you’ve placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email from the Box Office.
- Seat and Row assignments will be made before March 1, 2018.
- Tickets for your selected events will be mailed to the address you indicate on the order form after March 1, 2018.
- If you have requested extra tickets to events in addition to your base subscription, you will be notified if they cannot be fulfilled.
- All seat selections for your subscription and extra tickets must be in the same section.
- If you wish to sit next to someone, please subscribe in one order.
- All tickets will be reserved in the subscriber’s name only.
- The only way to ensure the same seats for each event is to subscribe to the full season.
- Fulfilled subscription orders are non-refundable. Tickets may be donated back to GLCFA and are tax-deductible.
- Easy exchanges: Can’t make one of your shows? Exchanges are free for subscribers up to 72 hours before a performance, based on availability. (Fees apply to exchanges that include an upgrade in seating section).
Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable! We want you to feel most welcome, regardless of wardrobe. The type of performance can sometimes be the best indicator of what is most often worn by others. For example, the audiences might be dressier for a live theater event than they might be for a pop/rock concert, comedy or family show. Men often wear casual slacks with a button down shirt or sweater and jacket while others opt for jeans and a polo shirt. Some men even prefer wearing a suit. Attire for the ladies varies from dresses and skirts to pants and jeans.
Regardless of your choice, we want you to feel comfortable enough to truly enjoy your experience. Please feel free to call 231-439-2610 for more specific advice.